Brinn Shock Asorbers
40 Years of Racing Performance Experience Built Into a Shock Absorber
- Brinn's new aluminum adjustable shock absorbers introduce 3D computer design and modern suspension principles to the popular muscle cars of the past.
- Not merely reworked racing units, our new shock absorbers are engineered to provide the driving enthusiast with the ultimate in function and appearance. They are designed with a revolutionary new concept in adjustable valving technology that provides the maximum in comfort and performance.
- The Brinn shocks are direct replacements for your original OEM units. No modifying of the front suspension is necessary to install our shock absorbers. All Brinn shocks are dynamometer tested and tuned at the factory. They are pre-set for best performance and can easily be returned to the factory settings.
- Our shocks are CNC machined light weight aluminum with a clear anodized finish for corrosion protection. Aluminum shocks not only look great, but dissipate heat fast to keep the shock cool and performing well. Brinn shocks are built with a military spec. oil that is rated for extreme hot and cold conditions.
- Brinn shocks have a unique adjuster design that allows the shock to be adjusted while mounted on the vehicle. Accessible adjuster makes tuning your car fun and easy.
- Current available product fits most early model GM vehicles. (Corvette, Camaro, Chevelle, Bel Air, Impala etc.)
- Call for pricing and availability.